Smoky Pink Grapefruit Jalapeño Margarita
A wonderfully refreshing twist on the typical margarita. The pink grapefruit adds a delicate, sweet note whilst still being mildly tangy, coupled with a subtle kick from the jalapeño and the woody aroma of the smoked sea salt.
- • 60 ml of tequila
- • 30 ml of Cointreau
- • 30ml pink grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- • 15ml of Soda Press Co. Pink Grapefruit syrup
- • Large slice of fresh jalapeño, cut on the diagonal
- • Smoked sea salt (or regular), to rim the glass
- • Rub a slice of fresh lime around the rim of your glass of choice and then dip the rim of the glass lightly into a small dish of smoked sea salt. Set aside to dry.
- • In a cocktail shaker, add a handful of ice cubes, then the tequila, Cointreau, pink grapefruit juice and Soda Press Co. Pink Grapefruit syrup. Shake until ingredients are well combined and chilled.
- • Place a large ice cube into the rimmed glass and gently pour the margarita in. Serve topped with a 5cm diagonally cut slice of fresh jalapeño.