SodaStream Accessibility statement
SodaStream is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for all site visitors and applying the relevant accessibility standards. SodaStream has taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology being used to access this site.
Certificate & Conformance Status
This is to confirm that this site has been reviewed by software developers and remediated to meet standards set by the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at the AA level. The WCAG 2.1 AA level covers a wide range of recommendations for making Web content more accessible. WCAG 2.1 AA level guidelines include specific details on how to develop accessible Web content. This statement certifies that specific techniques were met for the Success Criterion detailed by WCAG. As a result, this website`s content has been made more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities, including blindness and low vision, deafness and hearing loss, learning disabilities, cognitive limitations, limited movement, speech disabilities, photosensitivity and combinations of thereof. By implementing and adhering to these guidelines, this website`s web content has also become more usable to users in general. Using the accessibility widget is subject to the our Terms of Service which can be found at the company`s website.
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible.We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Chrome, Firefox, edge, Opera and Safari VoiceOver on a MAC. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
In addition, the following modifications were made during the audit to make this website accessible:
- Enables keyboard navigation
- Enables smart navigation
- Blinks Blocking
- OCR Image description
- Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc`
- Voice command the browser using your voice
- Change color contrast based on dark background
- Change color contrast based on a light background
- Change the Site`s colors
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
- Change the font for readability
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white
- Increase the display to 200%
- Highlight links on the site
- Highlighting headers on the site
- Display an alternative description of the images
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip
- Describe words by mouse selection
- Displays the site`s contents in a new window clearly and readable
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations, alternatives and disclaimers
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components
When 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Physical location accessibility services
Our company considers it very important to provide quality, professional, equitable and accessible service to all our customers, including people with disabilities.
Physical accessibility In our location you can find:
1. Disabled parking space. The most convenient disabled parking spaces to L1B1 are located in the EAST parking lot, at pathway one, signage is clearly noted.
2. Accessible access way (ramp, pathway, Etc.). Ramps are provided at L1B1 from the East lot and from the courtyard at the main lobby, L1B1 and L1B7. Additionally, Pathway 3 (LCB3) near the bus shelter is flat and allows entry at the fitness center with a ramp.
3. Accessible entrees. Ramps are provided at L1B1 and LCB3 from the East lot and from the interior courtyard to the main lobby, L1B1 and L1B7
4. Accessibility waiting areas: Smiles Lounge/Main lobby at L1B4
5. Entrance desk / services / information Main lobby at L1B4 a concierge is located at the Main Lobby AKA Smiles Lounge and can assist as required.
6. Accessible Bathroom: All restrooms in the building are HC accessible
7. Elevators: all elevators have braille and ring tones
8. Hearing impaired technology aids: Emergency strobe lights are located throughout the building should the alarm system be activated
9. Technology aids for vision impairments: All public spaces have signage with braille to identify spaces
10. Employee training for accessible services. Should tours or services be shared with an associate, the Facilities team along with HR can and would be happy to assist.
In person assistance for people with disabilities
Contact details of a Compliance Officer
It is our intention to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction, however, should you have any questions about our accessibility policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our Compliance Officer Fran Gaul
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may yet to be accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have Human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
Notice something wrong? you are most welcome to reach out to us at: https://support-us.sodastream.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000175274
The accessibility statement was updated on November 16, 2022