A quintessentially British cocktail that is the perfect drink to celebrate all occasions, not to mention a refreshing sip for long summer nights.
- 50ml of Pimm’s No. 1
- 10ml of Soda Press Co. Ginger Ale Syrup
- 10ml of Soda Press Co. Old Fashioned Lemonade Syrup
- Freshly sparkled water
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- Small pack of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 orange, cut into slices
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- Add ice cubes, Pimms, ginger ale, & old fashioned lemonade to a highball glass. Gently stir until all ingredients are mixed.
- Place a few slices of strawberries a slice of orange, 6 mint leaves and a few ribbons of cucumber.
- Now top with soda water and enjoy!