Passion Fruit Lemonade
Summer is in full swing and what better way to cool down than with passionfruit lemonade. Take your lemonade to the next level with this simple, all natural recipe.
- 500 ml of sparkling water
- 60 ml of Soda Press Co. Old Fashioned Lemonade syrup
- 6 fresh passionfruit
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Ice cubes
- Cut the 6 passionfruit in half and pass them through a sieve to extract the juice. Place the pulp aside for at the end.
- In 4 rocks glasses add a few cubes of ice and a teaspoon of the passionfruit juice, 15ml of Soda Press Co. Old Fashioned Lemonade syrup and top with 125ml of sparkling water in each glass.
- Garnish each drink with a sprig of thyme and if you like it pulpy, scoop a teaspoon of the reserved passionfruit pulp over the top.