Raspberry Rosé Punch
- • 1 L SodaStream sparkling water
- • 8 oz of raspberries
- • 3 tbsp fine (baker's) sugar
- • 700 ml Rosé wine
- • 250 ml vodka
- • Small handful pink rose petals (optional)
- • Ice
- • Carbonate 1L of cold water. Set aside or keep it in the fridge.
- • Place raspberries into a punch bowl and crush gently with the back of a fork. Add sugar, Rosé and vodka, then stir to combine until sugar is dissolved.
- • To serve: Top raspberry mixture with SodaStream sparkling water, rose petals and plenty of ice. Serve immediately.
- • Serves: 10-15
Ready to try something delicious?